What you will find on this blog
- Posts about deployment and the military. As much as I am not a “moto” wife, Jeremy being in the military influences almost all aspect of my life and therefore it makes frequent blog appearances
- Major life events, graduation, homecoming, moving, etc.
- Posts about love, marriage and my husband. I will warn you now, I am blissfully, head-over-heals, in love with my husband; I will be mushy and romantic ❤
- Posts about my thoughts on life
- Posts about my work and school
- My fitness and weight loss struggle
- My photography hobby
- Weekly posts: Throwback Thursday: Our Love Story
What you will not find on this blog
- Daily updates about my life: today I went to the store, then I came home and cooked dinner (insert picture), etc. I save my food pictures for Instagram and the daily updates for FB lol
- Crafts: I can sometimes be crafty, but it’s rare
- Cooking: I’m even worse at cooking then I am at crafts
- Children: I may post about my thoughts on Jeremy and I having kids someday, but we don’t have them now so I don’t do mommy tips or give child rearing advice.